- Improves pencil control and fine motor skills
- Teaches pre-writing skills
- Develops visual-spatial awareness
- Provides a fun and engaging way to learn
- Is free and printable
- A variety of patterns to trace, including simple and complex patterns
- Different colors and textures to trace
- A variety of shapes to trace
- A space for children to draw their own patterns
How to use:
- Print the worksheet out on a of paper.
- Give your child a pencil or crayon.
- Have your child trace the patterns on the worksheet.
- Encourage your child to draw their own patterns in the space provided.
Please contact us if you are looking for a different size!
1) This is a digital product, and no physical product will be delivered to your location.
3) Please note that this product is intended for personal use only and should not be used for commercial purposes. Do not resell the product to third parties.
4) Please be aware that colors may vary slightly due to differences in monitor calibration settings, printout settings, and material type.
Please contact me if you have any questions and I will be happy to help!
Thanks for choosing us ♥️ Visit our shop for more templates and printables.